We work with primarily multi-national corporations, large local and international firms and government agencies.
Our services are primarily targeted at corporate and technology hiring and due to continual business expansion, we are seeking a business development cum digital marketing executive to help drive the growth of our companies.
- No relevant work experience are welcome to apply!
- To research and introduce suitable social media and online tools to achieve business development objectives
- To understand the principle of search engine optimization (SEO) and to undertake the necessary works to enhance the company’s SEO ranking
- Research and to prepare relevant articles to be uploaded to company’s websites
- Engage prospective clients via marketing emails and social media tools such as LinkedIn
- Enhance company’s websites so as to increase eyeball and clicking traffic
- To assist in formulating business development and customer acquisition strategies and plans
- To meet agreed key performance indicators in terms of the number of customer accounts acquired
- Attend customer meeting to understand their business needs and requests
- Support senior management on special and ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Degree in any good discipline from recognized universities
- Less than 6 months of any working experience
- Knowledge in the use of social media tools
- Understand the principles of business development in the digital space
- Ability to engage customers online
- Ability to create content write-up
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for our review and processing.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.